Wednesday 10 April 2013

MY Wish list Collection of Text Print Heels & Clutch Sets

The only real elegance is in the mind. Adorable fashion inspiration turns in to a trend but not all like take leggings, crop tops and printed bags and heels. Fashion work can be arranged in love-’em-or-seriously-hate-’em. But an innocuous pair of shoes or a bag might can be prove as emotional incite, if it suits you best with your apparel. Accessories with writings on them are fancy to me always. Here are some of my wish list collection I am sharing on my blog for the readers. It’s really not a commercial post, I am just placing my favorites on a single webpage

Marine Motive Print Shoulder Bag - Trendy


This is an imported handbag. Brand new, artistically colored, printed and designed. Its form of synthetic leather. The image on it is reminding some sailor ship movie stories.

Heart & Text Print Clutch - Unexpected


This Tri toned handbag type never been in my choice but this pair with uniquely printed piece giving a Spur sense.

Heart & Text Print Heels & Clutch Set


Almond toe heel, with chain shoulder straps on it. On heel writing patterns in heart shape I liked most about this pair.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 The Fashion Book, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena